Many thanks to Natasha from Films and Things for awarding me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! This is a combination of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I’m very grateful for being awarded it. Thanks! Be sure to check out Natasha’s page here, and then go on and explore the rest of her blog – you won’t regret it!
Now, as always there are certain rules which come with this award, I must:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
With the first two of those things done, it’s now time for me to name the 15 bloggers which I’m awarding this to. And here they are:
- Committed To Celluloid
- Confessions of a Nerf Herder
- Head in a Vice
- Keith & the Movies
- Mettel Ray Movie Blog
- Natalie Stendall
- Not Now I’m Drinking a Beer and Watching a Movie
- Rhino’s Horror
- Rorschach Reviews
- Scribble Creatures
- Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
- The Bishop Review
- Tim’s Film Reviews
- Today I Watched a Movie
These are all great bloggers and I recommend that you check out any of them that you haven’t encountered before. They are all worth your time.
As to the interesting things about myself, I’m cheating and stretching this from seven to ten. More specifically to the ten questions asked on the Actor’s Studio because I love watching it, and because Tyson inspired me to do this with his Bloggers Tag! post.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
‘Meh’ – Does that count as a word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
Rain falling on a window.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Pure silence, the kind that builds and becomes oppressive. Does that make sense?
- What is your favorite curse word?
‘Fuck’. I thought about all the intelligent and clever ones out there, but in my experience nothing is more expressive than that one.
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I would love to get the chance to direct a film.
- What profession would you not like to do?
I think an undertaker sounds pretty bad, but being a soldier would probably be my pick.
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
And that’s it folks. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the blogs that I’ve named!
Edit: I’ve now also been awarded the Dragon’s Loyalty Award for a second time, this time by Meera Darji – another great blogger who has a site you should definitely check out here. Thanks very much for this award!